5.24.2009

What are you doing this weekend?


DEVOTION AND HONOR.
Amidst the parades and barbecues, speeches and commemorations these folks will continue on.
"The orders remain unchanged" are the only words they will speak.
Please checkout this video tribute.
The Sentry stands guard 356 days a year, 24 hours a day. There is no bad weather, no holidays, no excuse to leave the tombs vacant. There is only devotion and honor.
So tomorrow at 300pm, stop what you're doing, and honor the fallen. Pray for the ones they left behind, and be grateful for what their loss has provided us all.
Regardless of what the media,some oratorically challenged politicians, and wannabe celebrities say;be proud to be American, and if not, then at least be proud those who did not return were.
God bless them all, God bless you, and God Bless America.
Peace

3 comments:

Alaska-womom said...

I was touched to read your post. Thank you for remembering what Memorial Day is for and remonding your readers.

Yup-isn't it cool we live here? Way cool!

I've got to go check out the rest of your blog,

Cheerie-O

Alaska-womom said...

Dang-I should write my comments in word-I can never seem to see my bloopers till I post my comment-oh well...

kodiakgriff said...

Yeah it happens to me all the time.
Thanks for reading
Peace